GYM ON MONDAY! Wear gym uniform and sneakers
Homework week of 9/16
MAN SACK BACK IT TOO DAD SAD
NAP TAP CAT
** MATH HW AND OTHER SUBJECTS BESIDES READING + WRITING WILL BE ADDED ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS (Depending on what we cover in class)
- Monday: Write words 5 times each | Math Sadlier page 24| Phonics book page 28
- Tuesday: Write a sentence for each word. | Math Sadlier page 33 & 34 | Read your Creation Booklet with a parent or guardian.
- Wednesday: Write words in ABC order. | Grammar book page 3-5 | Math Sadlier Review page 35-36.
- Thursday: Study for sight word quiz. | Grammar pages 6 and 7 | Math Sadlier Page 44 | Complete the worksheet “Let’s read and color”
- Friday: Complete math worksheet | Grammar book page 8 and 9
Homework week of 9/9
MAN RAN CAN CAT HAT MAT
Monday: Write sight words 5 times each. Draw and write an addition number sentence with a sum of 5 and 6
Tuesday: Write a sentence for each sight word. Draw a picture of your neighborhood. With help of a parent, list or label the things around your neighborhood.
Wednesday: Math- Sadlier book page 18; Homework notebook draw and write addition sentences with a sum of 9 and a sum of 10.
Social Studies/reading/writing – What is your home address? Please write it in your homework notebook and draw a picture of your neighborhood.
Recommended book list for Grade 1
Please PRACTICE PRE-PRIMER and PRIMER SIGHT WORDS!
- 5 wide- ruled notebooks *NO SPIRAL*
- 6 folders *BLUE, RED, GREEN, YELLOW, ORANGE, and one of your choice (for homework)
- 1 pencil box
- 1 pack of pencils
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 box of crayons
- 2 glue sticks *preferably Elmer’s disappearing purple glue stick
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 2 erasers
- 1 sharpener
- 2 packs of index cards (3X5)
- 1 ruler
- 1 pack of dry erase markers
- 2 boxes of tissue
- 1 box of baby wipes
- 1 pack of lysol wipes
- 1 roll of Bounty
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- clear contact paper to keep at home – all soft workbooks must be covered as distributed.
These are items that will be shared among the students and will be greatly appreciated, but not required:
- 1 pack of construction paper
- 1 pack of large Ziploc bags
- 1 pack of copy paper