Math 6th Grade
1] For 5 minutes each day on math trainer, practice your weakest multiplication tables on: https://www.mathsisfun.com/numbers/math-trainer-multiply.html
2] Lesson 29 – Graph Solutions to Inequalities on a Number Line [pgs 246-253, Progress 6]
- If haven’t to work through Independent Practices [pgs 249-253, Progress 6] was due Wed 5/15/19
3] Lesson 30 – Represent Relationships Between Variables [pgs 254-261, Progress 6]
- Review Guided instruction [pgs 254-6]
- Start to work through Guided & Independent Practices [pgs 257-261]
Math 7th Grade
1] For 10 minutes each day on math trainer, practice your weakest multiplication tables on: https://www.mathsisfun.com/numbers/math-trainer-multiply.html
2] Lesson 31: Use Sampling to draw inferences [pgs 274-281, Progress 7]
- Complete Guided & Independent practices [pgs 277-281]
Math 8th Grade
2] Lesson 27: Rotate Figures on the Coordinate Plane
- if haven’t to complete Independent practice [pgs 240-243]
3] Lesson 28: Dilate Figures on the Coordinate Plane [pgs 244-251, Progress 8]
- read Guided instruction [pgs 244-246]
- work through Guided practice [pg 247]
- work through Independent practice [pgs 248-251]
Social Studies 8th Grade
Chapter 27 The Cold War Era (1945-1954) [pgs 784-811, The American Journey]
1] Section 4 – The Red Scare [pgs 806-809] Review for quiz [Fri 5/17/19]
2] Complete Workbook Activity [Thu 5/16/19 – Google classroom]
3] Complete Take-Home Review Activity [Thu 5/16/19 – Google classroom]
4] Continue to review for test [Fri 5/24/19]
R.E. 8th Grade
1] Continue to review for quiz on Chapter 22: Witnessing to our Relationship Christ [pgs 235-244] Fri 5/17/19
2] If haven’t to bring in $2 for your tie-dye t-shirt
Homeroom 8th Grade
Remember to wear correct attire, bring light sweater for theatre if want for Senior trip & have your phone fully charged.
1] Items to return:
- Outstanding tuition for 2018-19
- Outstanding Spring Fling money
- Senior trip form if issued
- Spring photo return if not purchasing forms [envelopes reissued]
2] Reminder absence notes – a medical note or parent / guardian note must be sent in. A phone call must be followed up with absence note, else remains unauthorized absence.
3] Correct uniform needs to be adhered to at all times.
4] Reminder school starts at 8:05 am be early, not on time or late. [see page 10 of handbook] https://stathanasiusacademy.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Parent-Student-handbook-2018-2019.pdf
Allowed on school premises the earliest from 7:50am.
5] Remember to have a healthy breakfast and to bring in a healthy lunch every day. Water bottles should be non-disposable.
6] Everyday MUST bring in a reading book.