** MATH HW AND OTHER SUBJECTS BESIDES READING + WRITING WILL BE ADDED ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS (Depending on what we cover in class)
- Monday: Write words 5 times each in RED SPELLING book | In your HOMEWORK notebook, write an addition number sentence with a sum of 5 and 6. Draw a picture to go with your addition sentence. Please add the reading log to the back of the HOMEWORK notebook. | Read the story of Genesis booklet with a parent/guardian. Bring it back to school tomorrow!!
- Tuesday: Write a sentence for each word. | Sadlier page 14 #’s 1-7 | **Creation of the World test on Thursday. Students will have a review on Wednesday. Reread your Creation booklet with a parent/guardian to prepare for the test.
- Wednesday: Write words in ABC order. | Sadlier page 18 #’s 1-8 & #10 | Please study for your Creation exam using the review booklet. | Math quiz tomorrow. Please study adding sums up to 10.
- Thursday: Study for sight word quiz. | Adding 2 single-digit numbers handout. | Please bring in $6.50 scholastic money. | $1 Monthly Mission money | Please make corrections from Religion test on loose-leaf and STAPLE it to the test. Please sign test and return.
- Friday: Do corrections for any misspelled words 5x in RED SPELLING BOOK. Read for 20 minutes each night and fill out reading log. Do book report handout (in H.W. folder)| Math- using CUBES strategy, complete ADDITION PROBLEMS TO 10 (work sheet 2)
- Do corrections for any misspelled words 3x in RED SPELLING BOOK.
- Math- Sadlier page 10
- Please try to attend Mass on Sunday with your family.
- Please study for Spelling test on Friday!
- Math- Sadlier page 6
- ** Please wrap the Sadlier math textbooks in contact paper. Thank you!
- Write your words in ABC order in your RED SPELLING BOOK.
- Write a sentence for each word in your RED SPELLING BOOK.
- Draw a picture of your neighborhood. With help of a parent, list or label the things around your neighborhood. Do this on a blank piece of paper.
*We are still pre-assessing for Math so when this is complete, we will start the math curriculum.
- Write sight words 5 times each IN RED SPELLING NOTEBOOK.
- If you haven’t yet, please send in a picture of your child, along with the emergency contact letter.
- Please remember to bring in a PHYSICAL copy of a photograph of your child (no emails). Make sure it is a picture that they are allowed to cut and can keep in their classroom all year long.
- I sent home their Literacy books and Religion text books. Please have the students wrap these in contact paper and return back tomorrow.
- A gentle reminder to return the Emergency Contact paper and the handout stating that you have read the handbook.
- When sending students with their art supplies for art, make sure it is in its own separate gallon sized zip-lock bag.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at XGALLEGO@StAthanasiusAcademy.org. Thank you!