Posted on August 24, 2018
4th Grade Homework
1. Read for 10-15 minutes fill out the reading log. Write a summary of what you read on loose leaf in a paragraph.
2. Second book report due December 17th, 2018.
3. Spelling Test Friday. Words 3 times each due tomorrow. Write the definition of each word and abc order due wed. Sentences due Thursday.
4. Religion: Make your own advent wreath out of construction paper. Make sure each candel has a prayer on it. Due Wed.
5th Grade Homework
- Read for 20-25 minutes. Reading Log. Must have an independent reading book for class.
- Spelling test Friday. Write the definition of each word and abc order due tomorrow. Sentences due Thursday.
- New York Progress pages 58-59 read the rest of the story and answer the comprehension check questions on pqge 59 in your notebook.
4th grade homework and 5th Grade Homework.
1) Read for 20-25 minutes.
2) You must have an independent reading book everyday in school with you.
3) Must review notes every night.
4) Vocabulary Test Thursday. (Unit 2)
5) Vocabulary workbook page
6) Spelling Test Friday
5th grade Homework
- Read for 20-25 minutes.
- Must review notes every night.
- Text on the stories from the reading workbook.
- October 24th book report due.
- Short Story due.
- Vocabulary Test ThursdaY.
- Vocabulary workbook pages 9-16 Due Monday.
Hello. My name is Ms. Towey and I am super excited to be your teacher!!!! This year we are going to do so many entertaining/exciting things and of course we are going to learn a lot! I hope you had a fabulous summer and I can’t wait to hear about your adventures. Here is a list of supplies needed for the first day of school:
8 Marble Notebooks
1 pair of earbuds/ headphones
Pencil case (Any type is fine)
Pens (blue or black only)
4 Book socks
Clear contact paper (Will be covering all workbooks at home. Do not need to bring to school.)
One package of computer paper (For the classroom)
One package of construction paper (For the classroom)
2 packages of looseleaf (One for the classroom and one for home. Must be wide ruled with margin)
2 rolls of paper towels (For the classroom)
1 sandwich size Ziploc bags
2 boxes of tissues (For the classroom)
Hand Sanitizer (For the classroom)
Baby Wipes (For the classroom)
Clorox Wipes (For the classroom)
A Box of crayons
A Box of Markers
1 pocket dictionary/thesaurus
2 packs of post-it notes
2 packs of Index Cards (3×5)
Index card holder
A Pack of highlighters
A Box for art class (Must look at art page to see what needs to be in the box).
Remember you can always buy extra supplies and store them for later this year.