Ms. Gabb & Mrs. Medina’s Class
Grade 8-A Mrs. Medina
Grade 8-B Ms. Gabb
Grade 6-8 Math: Mrs. Medina (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Grade 6-8 Social Studies: Ms. Gabb (email@example.com)
Requirements for each student, to bring in the first week of school:
- Mask should be worn at all times except during lunch.
- 2 – Boxes of Tissues
- 1 – Hand Sanitizer (Pump)
- 2 – Rolls of paper towels
- 3 – Packages Disinfectant Wipes (Even though the desk will be disinfected regularly. Students need to clean their desk before and after lunch as well as before dismissal.)
- 1 – Ream of White Computer Paper
- Folders labeled [Home-school correspondence]
- 2 – small Elmer or similar glue sticks
- Black Sharpie permanent marker
- Book Socks for all textbooks
- Chair Sack (Carson-Dellosa CD-158035 Chairback Buddy Pocket Chart, Blue/Red)
- Composition notebooks for Social Studies and Religion
- A planner will be provided by the school
- Uniform attire as per handbook https://stathanasiusacademy.org/parents-guardians/
- Gym attire as per handbook https://stathanasiusacademy.org/parents-guardians/
- Please read the Acceptable Use Policy for Technology 2020-2021. Then complete and submit PARENTS PERMISSION FORM AND USER AGREEMENT.
Students must bring every day:
- An independent reading book
- Healthy lunch
6th, 7th & 8th Grade Math supplies list
The student should replace supplies as needed & should include his/her full name or initials on all items.
Links have been included for guideline purposes only.
- 2 – 200 pages composition notebooks
- Pencil case
- Pack of #2 Pencils at least 2 pencils every day (needs to be replaced constantly)
- 2 – Hi-Polymer Block Eraser
- 2 – black ballpoint pens every day
- 2 – different color highlighters
- personal pencil sharpener
- 6” [cm/in] ruler which fits in pencil case
- 1 – Protractor
- Pack of 4 colored dry-erase markers
- Pair of earphones for computer class (If you don’t have one in the STEM ROOM already)
- Summer Packets are posted in the class Google Classroom
- We have sufficient graph paper at school currently, so no need to purchase at the moment.
- All workbooks must be covered with contact paper.
- Due to COVID regulations supplies can not be shared.